Self Defence Classes. "Self defence begins in the mind - it is a way of thinking."
2. How To Be Aware
3. Never Forget The Obvious
4. Working With Aggression
5. Forecasting Violent Behaviour
6. Recognising And Understanding Body Language
7. Response To Confrontation
8. Know Your Limitation
9. Self Defence And The Law
10. Aspects Of Assertive Behaviour
11. Assertiveness And Its Alternatives
12. End Of Line Or Last Resort
Companies or students may select different modules to meet their needs.
Please visit our S.E.M.K.A. Self-Defence Facebook Page.
An example one-day course could include Modules:- 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9 & 12
All courses are run by Sensei Paul Elliott (Chief Instructor of S.E.M.K.A.) 7th Dan and Self Defence Coach.
For more information please contact
Sensei Paul Elliott 7th Dan